This post is part of a series called West Coast Trail JournalShow More Posts
- West Coast Trail Journal
- West Coast Trail – Planning
- West Coast Trail – Packing List
- West Coast Trail Day 1: Pachena Bay to Darling River
- West Coast Trail Day 2: Darling River to Tsusiat Falls
- West Coast Trail Day 3: Tsusiat Falls to Carmanah Creek
- West Coast Trail Day 4: Carmanah Creek to Camper Bay
- West Coast Trail Day 5: Camper Bay to Thrasher Cove
- West Coast Trail Day 6: Thrasher Cove to Gordon River
Part of the Pacific Northwest Trip Journal
Thank you for the amazing post on the West Coast Trial. I just found out about this trail and am 100% hiking it this year.. Amazing pictures.
I’m glad you enjoyed my journal. Thanks for reading, and I wish you good luck on your trip.
Enjoyed your journal very much! Looking forward to hiking the trail this summer with our Venturers (ScoutsCanada).
Hello! I know this is an old blog, but thank you very much! I’m doing the WCT at the end of July…it’s one of my bucket list items! Your pics and entries are GREAT! Thanks so much!
Thanks for the comment Char. I’m glad you found my posts and pictures helpful. Good luck and enjoy your hike.
Hi Kevin, I see that a permit + reservation fee is about $150. Can you help me understand what other fees I might be paying? (park entry fee, bus/shuttle, etc) Thanks! Love the blog.
Hi Ben. Unfortunately I don’t know what the latest rates, but I can tell you what items I paid when I did my hike: permit/reservation and shuttle. That was it. There’s no park entry fee, and the ferries are included in the permit. Have fun!
I was wondering whether you have this wct trip GPS file… I am going to the same direction, so it would be very helpful if you can sh a really it. Thanks.
Sorry, but I didn’t have any GPS devices with me during the WCT, so I don’t have any files to share.